The Smithfield City Council meets tonight to consider: approval of plat for Ridgeview subdivision, canvass votes from election, franchise agreement with Comcast, and proclamation to honor a Smithfield citizen. The council meets at 6:30 p.m. at city hall (69 N Main St).
[Transcript of city council agenda]
Revised: November 9, 2009
SMITHFIELD CITY RECORDER
69 North Main
Smithfield, Utah 84335
Public Notice is given that the Smithfield City Council will meet in a scheduled meeting at 69 North Main, Smithfield, Utah on Wednesday, November 11, 2009 The meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m.
Welcome and Opening Ceremonies
- Citizen Input
- Consideration of Consent Agenda
- Minutes of October 28, 2009 City Council Meeting
- Canvass votes from November 3, General Election
- Dan Larsen, agent for Kartchner Home’s, has requested approval for Phase 3 (15 lots) of the Final Plat for Ridgeview Subdivision located at 620 North and 570 East. Zoned R-1-12
- Consideration of the Franchise Agreement with Comcast
- Mayor will read a Proclamation Honoring a Citizen
- City Manager Items
- Mayor and Council Reports
Items on the agenda may be considered earlier than shown on the agenda.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation for this meeting should contact Dean Clegg at 563-6226, at least 3 days before the date of this meeting.
Prepared, posted in the City Office, given to each Council Member, Faxed & emailed to the Herald Journal, and Posted on the City Web Site on 11/09/09