The Cache County School District posted a three-year comparison of district revenue and expenditures. The reports are broken down by general fund, non K-12 programs, debt service, capital outlay, school food service, and trust and agency fund.
The reports are found on the ccsdut.org website.
- Budget – 2010-11 Revenue and Expenditure Comparisons
- General Fund – Revenues and Expenditures
- Non-K12 Programs – Fund Revenue and Expenditures
- Debt Service Fund – Revenues and Expenditures
- Capital Outlay Fund – Revenues and Expenditure
- School Food Service Fund – Revenues and Expenditure
- Trust and Agency Fund – Revenues and Expenditures